Thursday, June 17, 2010

Philly Police Nab Rapist-Murderer

Donte Johnson was arrested by Philadelphia Police yesterday. (click here for full story in on Philly.com)Johnson is the waste of space who is accused of raping and murdering Sabina
Rose O'Donnell, 20, of Philadelphia. O'Donnell was riding her bike
home from a friends house when she was stalked, raped, and murdered by pure evil.

Which brings me to my point of this blog posting. My wife asked me
what I thought about this case last night. In an effort to reconcile
this aweful crime with her sense, she asked what I thought. "Who does
such a thing? Why did he he have to kill her?"
I didn't have a good answer for her other than this: Evil exists.
Donte Johnson is an evil person. Good people don't do evil things
like rape and murder people.


Needless to say, I'm sure I'll have to read or hear about how Johnson's family can't believe what has happened and how he was always a good kid. Or perhaps about how troubled his childhood was, as if there is any excuse whatsoever for brutally raping and killing a girl who was innocently riding her bike home. What punishment is appropriate for an evil murderer like Donte Johnson? I have a few ideas....

My thoughts and condolences to the family of Sabina O'Donnell.

No comments:

Post a Comment