Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Took Years to Screw Up Can't be Fixed in Minutes...

What took years to screw up can't be fixed in minutes.  This statement is a truth known by most all police.  For example:

If you and your husband (or wife) have been married for 10 years and miserable for nine of those years, that's not my fault.  If you are both fall down drunks, and you beat each other up like you are competing on Ultimate Fighter, that's not my fault.  If you lost you job because you choose alcohol over alarm clocks, that's not my fault.  If you are upset that you 17 year old son (or daughter) is on the corner more that he's in school, that's not my fault.  If the last time you sat down and ate a meal with your child was when Bill Clinton was in office, that's not my fault.

Now, when you've "finally had enough" and call the cop on your "no good son, daughter, husband, wife," I cannot fix in five minutes what took you years to mess up.

I know the above does not apply to any of the Fuzz Buzz's loyal readers, I'm just venting.

2 comments: