Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guest Bloggers to be Featured.

A colleague of mine recently made a suggestion.  He thought that inviting a guest blogger to post would be a good idea.  I agreed so I'm putting him on the spot.  (you know who you are!) Beginning in a week or two, The Fuzz Buzz will be publishing a weekly guest blog (if there is enough interest). 

The rules are simple.  If you are interested in guest blogging, submit your post to me at copblogger@gmail.com.  I welcome any viewpoint, whether you agree with me or not.  I'll publish as many posts as possible and will not censor any submissions unless they are overtly offensive, advocate violence, or are potentially dangerous. 

I'm waiting...

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. I love the fact that police officers views are being heard by the general public. You have a terrific opportunity to bring the work and ideas of our public servants to the forefront. Keep up the good work John Q.

    ReplyDelete