Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Police Officers Killed...



We are 26 days into the new year.  Already, 14 Police Officers have lost their lives in the line of duty.  At least 9 of them have been murdered.  It is a violent world, and violence seems to be everywhere.  Most recently, on Sunday two officers is St Petersburg, Flordia, have been murdered while attempting to arrest a suspect.  This was just four days after two officers with the Miami-Dade Police, also in Florida, were shot and killed while they were attempting to arrest a suspect.  Click here for details.


I'm nearly to the point that I do not want to read the news or turn on the radio.  To me, these deaths are unacceptable, but I fear that to the general public, they are barely even noticed. 

2 comments:

  1. No, we notice, and we're pissed! Keep up the good work and go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andrew

    ReplyDelete